Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Inspection Services
Cutter Aviation at San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
Cutter Aviation at San Antonio International Airport is an FAA Designated Repair Station (Certificate #U7TR491Y) and provides scheduled and unscheduled aircraft & engine maintenance, repair and inspection service for a wide-range of aircraft from single-engine piston aircraft through multi-engine turbine aircraft. Our professional team of factory-trained aircraft service technicians, A&P mechanics, and Inspectors are ready to provide excellent service at an honest and fair price, unmatched attention to detail, and a commitment to the safety of you and your aircraft at all times.
Some highlights of the aircraft service capabilities at Cutter Aviation San Antonio include:
- FAA Part 145 Repair Station: Certificate #U7TR491Y
- Authorized Service Center for Piper Aircraft
- Authorized Service Center for Daher-Socata TBM 700, TBM 850 & TBM 900
- Authorized Service Center for Cirrus Aircraft.
- Authorized Service Center for GE Aviation M601 & H80 Turboprop Engines
- Authorized Dealership & Installation for Blackhawk Modifications
- Authorized Dealership & Installation for Raisbeck Engineering King Air Modifications.
- Service Capabilities for Hawker Beechcraft Piston and Turbine Aircraft
- Pratt and Whitney PT6 service and hot section capability
- Nicad battery service
- Sheet metal repair and modifications
- Boroscope inspection ready
- Propeller, fan and rotor dynamic balance capability, including spectrum analysis for vibration
- Lycoming authorized service center
- Teledyne Continental engine repair and fuel system set up
- Air conditioning service, including both R12 and R134A
- Pressurization testing and repair capability
- NDI non-destructive testing in both wet and dry magnet particle and fluorescent penetrant, level II
- Factory-trained A&P and I.A. staff
- U7TR491Y Class III Part 145 Repair Station